YUKON® ACCESS MAT
Our toughest mats for the most unruly site conditions.
Size: 14′ L x 7'6" W x 4.2″ | 4.27 m L x 2.29 m W x .11 m
Weight: 2850 lbs [+/- 50 lbs] | 1293 kg [+/- 23 kg]Handling Method: 4 Point Lifting Shackles
Applications: Rig mats, road mats, access roads, leases, pipeline crossings, creek crossings, staging areas, camps, tank farms, under drilling/completion rigs, environmentally sensitive applications, sensitive landowners, pipeline construction, muskeg, remote helicopter pads, emergency egress, accessing spills for environmental cleanup, transmission line construction, wind farm construction, bridge decks, blasting mats & more.
Shipping: FOB Manufacturer
- Environmentally friendly and sustainable product, made from recycled rubber tires.
- The Yukon® Access Mats are resilient to absorbing liquids and contaminate.
- They can be easily washed and certified clean to be used on the next job.
- Easy handling. Lifting shackles are installed into the Yukon® Access Mats. The rubber mats can be precisely set into place without creating any ground disturbance.
- Extremely durable and long lasting. Will withstand tracked equipment or chained tires with very little or no tire evidence of marking under normal use activities.
- Safer. With the use of rubber rig matting, electrical conductive hazards are reduced compared to electrical work being carried out on steel platforms. Rubber is excellent for providing a non-slip base, preventing slips and falls by employees. Less snow and ice build-up, black rubber absorbs the suns radiation and melts snow and ice even up to –15° Celsius.
- Mat Flexibility. The Yukon® Access Mat has been tested and proven to have just enough flexibility, to provide a stable surface when loaded with heavy machinery and equipment. Due to their flexibility, the mats contour to the topography of the subsurface and there is no need for a connection transition. Should the Yukon® Access Mat be accidentally dropped while handling, there are little concerns of breakage.
- High Insulating Value. Rubber is a natural insulator, keeps the cold in the ground longer enabling the road to be in service for an extended period of time in the northern regions.
- Resilient to absorbing liquids. Do not have to dry out, therefore less storage needed.
- Easy maintenance. Easy to wash off, therefore less labour intensive and a cost saving.
- Shock Absorption. Rubber is a natural shock absorber that smooth’s out the ride, thus reducing fatigue on manpower and equipment. Should electric equipment or machinery be dropped on the Yukon® Access Mat, it is less likely that the equipment would be damaged, saving expensive replacement costs. Traveling noise is reduced.
- Traction Control. Equipment is less likely to slip off the track to become damaged and caught in the terrain it is being protected from. Ice and snow have been known to melt and dry off rubber rig mat surfaces at an increased rate when compared to other conventional product surfaces.
- Rubber won’t bond to ice. Less time to handle. Less damage than traditional wood mats.
- Less damage to equipment and vehicles. No nails, less flat tires. No damaged protruding boards.