SIDEWALK BLOCKS 2’X3’
Great for sidewalks, paths, decks and more.
Eco-Flex® Sidewalk Blocks provide immediate access once installed, accommodating all wheelchair, walker, bicycle, pedestrian traffic. The manageable size allows for a very simple and quick installation for any project type. This product can also withstand snow removal allowing acceptance to any location regardless of climate.
Size: 36" L x 24" W x 2″ (6 sqft)
Weight: 60 lbs
Colors: Black, Grey, Brown, Redwood
Applications: Sidewalks, golf cart paths, decks, fire pits, hot tub pads, patios, walk-out basements, shed flooring.
Shipping: FOB Manufacturer
- Made from 100% recycled rubber tires.
- Accommodates wheelchairs, walkers and all pedestrian traffic.
- The installation process is quick and easy, providing an instant, anti-slip surface when completed.
- Offers the durability required to withstand bicycles and sidewalk plows, allowing access into any location regardless of climate.
- Easy handling.
- Modular slabs can be lifted and re-set as required.
- Provides instant access, no need to wait for the surface to dry or cure.
- Flexible - will not crack or separate from frost heaves like concrete.
- Attractive decorative pattern and color choices.
- Environmentally friendly
- The bottom has vertical and horizontal drainage channels.
- Long lasting, durable product for all seasons including during snow plowing and de-icing.
- Safe, anti-slip surface
- Allows for instant access to underground utilities without losing investment.
- Surfaces are comfortable to walk on and will put a "bounce" in everyone's step.