TOLL FREE 1-866-326-3539
INDUSTRIAL WALKWAYS PRODUCT DESCRIPTION
- Size: 14′ (4.27m ) x 4′ (1.22 m)
- Thickness: 4 inch (0.10 m)
- Weight: 1050 lbs (476 kgs)
- Applications: Industrial walkways, Road crossings, Industrial walkways & More.
- Shipping: 42 Mats per 20 Overseas Container.
- Delivery: FOB, Legal, Alberta, Canada.
INDUSTRIAL WALKWAYS IMAGE GALLERY
INDUSTRIAL WALKWAYS ADVANTAGES & BENEFITS
- Are both permanent and portable, and offer the durability required to withstand constant pedestrian and vehicular traffic.
- Flexible and will not crack or separate from frost heave like concrete.
- Modular slabs can be lifted and re-set as required.
- Provides instant access once installed.
- All season, all weather durability including snow plowing and de-icing.
- Safe, anti-slip surface can reduce liability claims,
- Allows for instant access to underground utilities without losing investment.
- Unique over/under lap design to help prevent weed growth while also reinforcing proper installation.
- Surfaces are comfortable to walk on and will be sure to put a “bounce” into everyone’s step.
- Allows personnel to work and access industrial machinery, equipment as well as building structures or living quarters.
- They have a long life-capacity, benefits include textured pattern on surface allowing easy transit of equipment and people by thus reducing risk of accidents.
- Made of recycled rubber tires it structures resist corrosion and can handle great loads making them a must for a variety of industrial applications,
REQUEST A QUOTE