TOLL FREE 1-866-326-3539
RUBBER SQUARE YARD TILES PRODUCT DESCRIPTION
- Size: 36″ L x 36″ W or 9 sq. ft. per tile.
- Thickness: 1/2″.
- Weight: 36 lbs.
- Colors: Black, Brown, Grey, Redwood, Terra-Cotta.
- Textures and Patterns: Cobble Stone, Grid, Multi-Brick, Smooth.
- Applications: Concrete and wood resurfacing projects.
- Shipping: 60 per 3′ x 3′ x 4′ Skid = 2200 lbs.
- Delivery: FOB Legal, Alberta, Canada.
RUBBER SQUARE YARD TILES IMAGE GALLERY
RUBBER SQUARE YARD TILES DETAILED DESCRIPTION
- RubberSquare Yard Tiles are made from recycled rubber material.
- Once installed, our tiles provide immediate access accommodating wheel chairs, walkers and all pedestrian traffic.
- Installation process is quick and easy, providing an instant, anti-sip surface when completed.
- Our tiles offer the durability required to withstand pedestrian traffic, allowing access into any location regardless of climate.
- The small and manageable size allows them to be easily installed with any range of consumer ability providing instant, anti-slip surfacing.
- Easy handling.
- Simple and Quick Installation.
- Flexible – will not break.
- Attractive decorative patterns.
- Environmentally friendly.
- Long lasting, durable product.
RUBBER SQUARE YARD TILES FAQ SPECS
- Made from 100% Recycled Tires.
- 100% Canadian & USA Made.
- Sky Terraces.
- Fire Pits.
- Hot Tub Pads.
- Walk Out Basements.
DO IT YOURSELF PRODUCT
- This is a resurfacing product and is strongly recommended to be adhered directly on concrete or wood. Please contact us for specific installation instructions and glue recommendations.
- For fire pits, it is recommended to place tiles 6” to 8” from the heat source.
- Sparks are not an issue.
REQUEST A QUOTE