TOLL FREE 1-866-326-3539
KEYSTONE RUBBER FLOORING PRODUCT DESCRIPTION
- Size: 37″ W x 37″ L or 9.5 sq. ft. per tile.
- Thickness: 1-1/8″.
- Weight: 65 lbs.
- Colors: Black, Brown, Grey, Redwood, Terra-Cotta.
- Applications: Compacted surface, ideal for both in-ground and re-surfacing.
- Shipping: 30 per 4′ x 4′ x 3.5′ Skid = 2000 lbs.
- Delivery: FOB Legal, Alberta, Canada.
KEYSTONE RUBBER FLOORING IMAGE GALLERY
KEYSTONE RUBBER FLOORING DETAILED DESCRIPTION
- Keystone Rubber Flooring offers a patented true 4 way interlock with the elegance of the keystone-cobble pattern.
- Keystone Rubber Flooring is recommended for all pedestrian applications and installations.
- In areas where there are no edge or wall restraints, snap-edging or restraint bordering of some type may be recommended. (Not necessarily required in all situations.)
KEYSTONE RUBBER FLOORING FEATURES
- Ideal alternative to brick pavers.
- Extremely fast & easy to install.
- Safe, anti-slip surface.
- All season all weather durability.
- Patented fully interlocking design.
- Made from 100% Recycled Tires.
- 100% Canadian & USA Made.
- Compacted surface, ideal for both in-ground and re-surfacing.
DO IT YOURSELF PRODUCT
- Can be placed directly on concrete or wood.
- Can be placed directly on soil using 3” Compacted gravel.
- 1/2″ layer of sand.
- For fire pits, it is recommended to place tiles 6” to 8” from the heat source.
- Sparks are not an issue.
REQUEST A QUOTE