TOLL FREE 1-866-326-3539
I-MAT RUBBER PRODUCT DESCRIPTION
- Size: 54″ W x 32″ L or 12 sq. ft. per tile.
- Thickness: 1-1/4″.
- Weight: 94 lbs.
- Colors: Black, Brown, Grey, Redwood, Terra-Cotta.
- Applications: Any leveled and compacted surface.
- Shipping: 25 per 4′ x 5′ x 4′ Skid = 2425 lbs.
- Delivery: FOB Legal, Alberta, Canada.
I-MAT RUBBER FLOORING IMAGE GALLERY
I-MAT RUBBER FLOORING DETAILED DESCRIPTION
Characterized by the “dog-bone” pattern, this I-mat offers a patented full 4-way interlock design capability in a large 12 sq. ft. tile.
Like our original I-Mat, this tile is recommended for all outdoor applications and is ideal for installations on a compacted gravel base.
In areas where there are no edge or wall restraints, snap-edging or restraint bordering of some type may be recommended. (Not necessarily required in all situations.)
I-MAT RUBBER FLOORING FEATURES
- Ideal alternative to brick pavers
- Extremely fast & easy to install
- Safe, anti-slip surface
- All season all weather durability
- Patented fully interlocking design
- Made from 100% Recycled Tires.
- 100% Canadian & USA Made.
- Any leveled and compacted surface.
DO IT YOURSELF PRODUCT
- Can be placed directly on concrete or wood.
- Can be placed directly on soil using 3” Compacted gravel.
- 1/2″ layer of sand.
- For fire pits, it is recommended to place tiles 6” to 8” from the heat source.
- Sparks are not an issue.
REQUEST A QUOTE