TOLL FREE 1-866-326-3539
CURLING RINK ENDS AND LANDSCAPE EDGING PRODUCT DESCRIPTION
- Size: 86″ L x 4″ W.
- Thickness: 2 1/4″.
- Weight: 30 lbs.
- Colors: Black, Brown, Grey, Redwood, Terra-Cotta.
- Applications: Curling Rink Ends or Sheet Dividers. Also Very Useful for Landscape Edging or Border Restraints.
- Shipping: 100 per 4′ x 7′ x 2.5′ Skid = 3075 lbs.
- Delivery: FOB Legal, Alberta, Canada.
CURLING RINK ENDS AND LANDSCAPE EDGING IMAGE GALLERY
CURLING RINK ENDS AND LANDSCAPE EDGING DETAILED DESCRIPTION
Curling Rink Ends and Landscape Edging by Eco-Flex are made from recycled rubber material.
Installation process is quick and easy.
The small and manageable size allows them to be easily installed with any range of consumer ability.
CURLING RINK ENDS AND LANDSCAPE EDGING FEATURES
- Easy handling.
- Simple and Quick Installation.
- Flexible – will not break.
- Attractive decorative pattern.
- Environmentally friendly.
- Long lasting, durable product.
CURLING RINK ENDS AND LANDSCAPE EDGING FAQ SPECS
- Made from 100% Recycled Tires.
- 100% Canadian & USA Made.
- Curling rinks as end protectors and sheet dividers.
- Residential and commercial landscaping projects as edging or border restraints.
DO IT YOURSELF PRODUCT
- Rigid and durable but flexible to create various border designs.
REQUEST A QUOTE