TOLL FREE 1-866-326-3539
4×5 RUBBER FLOORING PRODUCT DESCRIPTION
- Size: 60″ x 48″ or 20 sq. ft. per tile.
- Thickness: 2″.
- Weight: 235 lbs.
- Colors: Black, Brown, Grey, Redwood, Terra-Cotta.
- Applications: Municipal Sidewalks, Residential Sidewalks, Patio Blocks, Hot Tub Pads, Golf Cart Paths.
- Shipping: 15 per 4′ x 5′ x 4′ Skid = 3600 lbs.
- Delivery: FOB Legal, Alberta, Canada.
4×5 RUBBER FLOORING IMAGE GALLERY
4×5 RUBBER FLOORING DETAILED DESCRIPTION
Rubber Flooring Tiles by Eco-Flex are both permanent and portable, offering the required durability to withstand bicycles, sidewalk plows and accommodate wheel chairs, walkers, constant pedestrian traffic, equestrian and vehicular traffic.
4×5 RUBBER FLOORING FEATURES
- Flexible – will not crack or separate from frost heave like concrete.
- Modular slabs can be lifted and re-set as required.
- Provides instant access once installed, no need to wait for surface to dry or cure.
- All season, all weather durability including snow plowing and de-icing.
- Safe, anti-slip surface can reduce liability claims.
- Allows for instant access to underground utilities without losing investment.
- Attractive color options, without the steep price of stamped concrete.
- Unique over/under lap design to help prevent weed growth while also reinforcing proper installation.
- Eco-Flex 4’x5′ Rubber Flooring Tile surfaces are comfortable to walk on and will be sure to put a “bounce” into everyone’s step.
4×5 RUBBER FLOORING FAQ SPECS
- Made from 100% Recycled Tires.
- 100% Canadian & USA Made.
- Fire Pits.
- Hot Tub Pads.
- Walk Out Basements.
DO IT YOURSELF PRODUCT
- Can be placed directly on concrete.
- Can be placed directly on soil using 3” Compacted gravel.
- 1/2″ layer of sand.Screw with 1 3/4″ deck screws every 12” and or adhere on overlap with urethane adhesive.
- For fire pits, it is recommended to place tiles 6” to 8” from the heat source.
- Sparks are not an issue.
REQUEST A QUOTE