TOLL FREE 1-866-326-3539
2×3 RUBBER FLOORING PRODUCT DESCRIPTION
- Size: 36″ L x 24″ W or 6 sq. ft. per tile.
- Thickness: 2″.
- Weight: 74 lbs.
- Colors: Black, Brown, Grey, Redwood, Terra-Cotta.
- Applications: Decks, Driveways, Fire Pits, Hot Tub Pads, Patios, Sidewalks, Terraces, Walk Out Basements.
- Shipping: 30 per 4′ x 5 x 4′ Skid = 2300 lbs.
- Delivery: FOB Legal, Alberta, Canada.
2×3 RUBBER FLOORING IMAGE GALLERY
2×3 RUBBER FLOORING DETAILED DESCRIPTION
- 2’x3′ Rubber Flooring tiles by Eco-Flex are made from recycled rubber material with a unique over/underlap link system designed to prevent weed growth.
- Our tiles provide immediate access.
- Once installed accommodating wheel chairs, walkers and all pedestrian traffic.
- Installation process is quick and easy, providing an instant, anti-slip surface when completed.
- Our tiles offer the durability required to withstand bicycles and sidewalk plows allowing access into any location regardless of climate.
2×3 RUBBER FLOORING FEATURES
- Easy handling.
- Simple and Quick Installation.
- Flexible – will not break.
- Attractive decorative pattern.
- Environmentally friendly.
- Long lasting, durable product.
- Unique over/under lap link system prevents weed growth and reinforces proper installation.
2×3 RUBBER FLOORING FAQ SPECS
- Made from 100% Recycled Tires.
- 100% Canadian & USA Made.
- Fire Pits.
- Hot Tub Pads.
- Walk Out Basements.
DO IT YOURSELF PRODUCT
- Can be placed directly on concrete or wood.
- Can be placed directly on soil using 3” Compacted gravel.
- 1/2″ layer of sand.
- Screw with 1 3/4″ deck screws every 12” and or adhere on overlap with urethane adhesive.
- For fire pits, it is recommended to place tiles 6” to 8” from the heat source.
- Sparks are not an issue.
REQUEST A QUOTE