TOLL FREE 1-866-326-3539
2×2 RUBBER FLOORING PRODUCT DESCRIPTION
- Size: 24″ L x 24″ W or 4 sq. ft. per tile.
- Thickness: 1″.
- Weight: 26 lbs.
- Colors: Black, Brown, Grey, Redwood, Terra-Cotta.
- Applications: Decks, Driveways, Fire Pits, Hot Tub Pads, Patios, Sidewalks, Terraces, Walk Out Basements.
- Shipping: 100 per 4′ x 5′ x 4′ Skid = 2675 lbs.
- Delivery: FOB Legal, Alberta, Canada.
2×2 RUBBER FLOORING IMAGE GALLERY
2×2 RUBBER FLOORING DETAILED DESCRIPTION
2’x2′ Rubber Flooring tiles by Eco-Flex are made from recycled rubber material with a unique over/underlap link system designed to prevent weed growth.
Once installed, our tiles provide immediate access accommodating wheel chairs, walkers and all pedestrian traffic.
Installation process is quick and easy, providing an instant, anti-sip surface when completed.
Our tiles offer the durability required to withstand bicycles and sidewalk plows, allowing access into any location regardless of climate.
The small and manageable size allows them to be easily installed with any range of consumer ability providing instant, anti-slip surfacing.
The underside is designed with two vertical and 2 horizontal channels for proper water drainage making them an ideal product for rooftop terrace surfacing or anywhere where drainage is of concern.
2×2 RUBBER FLOORING FEATURES
- Easy handling.
- Simple and Quick Installation.
- Flexible – will not break.
- Attractive decorative pattern.
- Environmentally friendly.
- Long lasting, durable product.
- Unique over/under lap link system prevents weed growth and reinforces proper installation.
2×2 RUBBER FLOORING FAQ SPECS
- Made from 100% Recycled Tires.
- 100% Canadian & USA Made.
- Fire Pits.
- Hot Tub Pads.
- Walk Out Basements.
DO IT YOURSELF PRODUCT
- Can be placed directly on concrete or wood. If using as a resurfacing product, containment on edges is required and it is also recommended to be bonded directly to the base. Please contact us for specific installation instructions and glue recommendations.
- Can be placed directly on soil using 3” Compacted gravel.
- Screw with 3/4″ deck screws every 12” and or adhere on overlap with urethane adhesive.
- For fire pits, it is recommended to place tiles 6” to 8” from the heat source.
- Sparks are not an issue.
REQUEST A QUOTE